I spent the last week-ish 5 days in London and was totally inspired by the city. The city is so vibrant, I kind of forgot how buzzing the city is! Did you know that London is apparently labeled as the most fashionable city in the world? I had a lovely time exploring the city like a tourist with my camera out at all times.
1. I made this little illustration just for fun, you can tell how excited I was to go.
2. On the road!
3. The main reason we went down was because my boyfriend is really into motorbikes and there was awesome custom motorbike show on. To my surprise I actually kind of enjoyed it. Photo taken by Joe Stratford.
4. We found an original Banksy!
5. Went vintage shopping down Brick Lane, and stumbled across these super cute letter playing cards. Brick Lane is such an interesting area, you have like the cool, super well dressed hipsters, and then you have like the crazy coo coo, off the wall sorts who I don’t quite get.
6. Had a little wander around the Tate Modern.
7. The beauty of art is that it’s so subjective. I absolutely loved this piece, but Joe thought it was rubbish!
8. Whatever city I travel to thirfting is always necessary. Went to shops around Portobello Market, and found this. Only in London, lol!
That’s really it! :)