Never has a month gone by as quickly- actually correction- this coming month of May is just going to whiz by even more quickly because I’m getting MARRIED- 22 days till! Pause…breath!
I’ve been up and about this past month with a visit to Cotswolds and Winchester.
1. The most beautiful pub I’ve stepped in. No exaggeration. If you ever have a chance to visit The Porch House, do it.
2. A little new fun project I’ve started up on Instagram #accidentalhappenings, when things beautifully fall into place by with no prop styling or staging involved!
3. I made an awesome handwritten card for a more than awesome client.
4. En route to Winchester for Nic and Ffred’s wedding. This bridge is absolutely stunning, whoever designed it has a mutual love of grlue.
5. Who doesn’t love a vintage typewriter. Need one for my new house, like asap!
6. Upgrades all round- good bye oh so faithful white macbook 2006 (that still works), hello Macbook Pro!
7. A little delicate sneak peak of a drawing I’ve been working on for a client.
8. Spring indeed!
9. And the most amazing man I will be marrying so very 22 days soon!
Here’s to the most exciting month of May!