As you’ve probably seen through my instagram I had a lovely August! I travelled all the way to Toronto to see my family and friends, but more importantly to witness my brother and his fiancee get married. It was an amazing month indeed, and I don’t think another month passed by as quickly as this one did. Why is it that whenever you are on holiday time just go so much quicker? I’ll be doing a city guide to Toronto (coming soon) so therefore I’ll be leaving out my pictures from Toronto in this snippet.
1. I’ve been practicing my happy birthdays! Just incase. You never know when exactly you’ll need to write one.
2. Receiving real letters on quality paper is just so much better than receiving emails.
3. I’ve thought about the most genius way of doing bookmarks by using a piece of lavender! It keeps you at the right page, makes your book smell good and also makes it in a pressed flower.
4. While in Toronto, we spent two lovely days up at Buffalo with our long lost friends. They took us on the Maid of the Mist and we got to experience Niagara Falls up close and person. It is truly a wonder!
5. I just had to put at least on photo of the wedding in! Here’s my new sister in law, Paula and my brother, Bryan. Don’t they just look so good together?
6. Before Joe and I moved away from Toronto last year we were meaning to take these photo booth pics, but every time we went the machine it was broken. We finally got them done! What’s so incredibly special about this photo booth is that it’s 44 years old.
7. Getting back into the swing of things after an amazing vacay is never easy! Got my cuppa and piece of good ol’ British diary milk to help me get through the day.
8. Every new sketchbook I start I give them a name to make it a little more personal. This one’s called ‘Chase Them Dreams.’
And if you don’t already, follow me on instagram @belindalovelee to get a peek into my everyday!