First snippet of the year!
This January has definitely just whizzed by. It was quite the busy one for me, if anything pretty stressful because I’m trying to take on more than my usual work load of just clients- with designing for my (soon to come) shop and also blogging more. UGH, I don’t know why I committed myself to so much but I’m hoping to see them all through! I’m banking on the fact that I’ll get into the habit of doing it all, fingers crossed. Any tips on productivity for a damn full schedule? How’s your January been?
1. I started a new journal, which is always exciting. Also I finally got the One Line A Day Journal which I’ve been loving!
2. I hung out and took portraits in the parking lot.
3. I started a new DAIRY, yes sir to crisp new pages. Paper nerd much?
4. Found this super cool, vintage optician’s set. If only we had the space at home to display it.
5. Got my ink on.
6. Captured a day’s worth of the typical weather in UK- sunshine and puddles all in one photo.
7. Got mail from my brother and sister in law with lots of goodies! The pros to having creatives in the family. MUJI!
8. Took a half selfie to up my selfie game face.
Don’t forget to say hi and follow along my daily, on Instagram @belindalovelee!
Here’s to February, my birthday month. Who else is a Feb baby?