July, done and finished with, so here’s the usual routine monthly snippet! This month went by as quickly as it usually does and here are a couple of images that inspired me this month.
1. Nature has been blooming and this year some of the flowers are just perfection.
2. I got yet another package from a childhood friend with a Frankie Magazine in it!
3. The prettiest window in the neighbourhood.
4. I got the most gorgeous rose gold watch from Stock Watches, talk about perfect minimalism.
5. It’s the season for hydrangea and this corner is rocking it.
6. Vine’s perfectly framed.
7. It was my husband’s (kerfcollection) 22th birthday it was well spent with a weekend away in fields of wheat, knee high!
8. Blueberries, rings and bangles never looked so good.
Find me on instagram @belindalovelee
Here’s to August, 8 out of 12 months of the year already, how?