It’s hit April so quick, especially with the nice long weekend.
When I was writing in my journal this morning I put down March 2012, silly mind back in time.
Here are my happenings for the month of March! I’ve managed to get a little bit more of a doodle illustration on. One of my everyday achievements is to doodle more!
To track my day to day progress, follow me on my instagram @belindalovelee.
1. I found the right place on the wall for the world map. A constantly reminder of my desired travel adventures!
2. Been doing some crafty hand lettering for my brother’s and his fiancee’s wedding invites. It’s the first time I’ve actually tried hand lettering and I’m really enjoying it.
3. I’ve been writing love letters to my boyfriend for our one year anniversary on gorgeous Rifle Paper Co. Stationary.
4. A little random sketch of my Oxford shoes. I wear a US 6, but over here in UK I wear a size 3, makes me sound like I have tiny baby feet!
5. A tribute to beckon spring to come sooner. Sadly as I update today, it’s still the same brutally cold weather.
6. A lovely day to celebrate.
7. Beautifully dried flowers inspire me.
8. The cutest shot of my friend’s little kitty waiting at the door to come in!