We’re in April, and that means my wedding is less than 2 months away! Oh my gosh!
Amongst all the wedding planning, I still have been working I promise, though I admit I get distracted at times. That’s the challenge about freelancing and working by yourself- your motivation to stay on track needs to be tip top especially when such exciting things are happening in life!
Here’s what I got up to in March.
1. We went wedding bouquet shopping. I’m not normally a flower crazy kind of girl, but just thinking about my wedding flowers got me real excited!
2. I got the most fantastic late birthday gift in the mail from my best friend who knows my grlue obsession to the tee. How awesome is this art roll?
3. Color blocking made of sky and land at Monknash.
5. I’ve been doing this little project over on instagram #sketchbook this one is my absolutely favourite so far.
6. Pretty little floral clippings.
7. Dainty illustrations come from teeny tiny brushes.
8. The Porch House has been by far one of the most quaint pubs I’ve ever stepped foot in. Just look at that decor.
Hope you’ve all had a lovely March.