For the month of September, I…
1. Hurt my pinky from to repetitive strain and due to my lack of first aid supplies at home, all I had was my grlue washi tape to keep it in place. It sure makes an injury look pretty!
2. Reminisced over the beautiful grlue buildings in the Bahamas.
3. Went for a beach walk with my love. The weather in the UK has surprisingly been amazing this summer!
4. Celebrated my mother in law’s 50th with a some patterned wrapping.
5. Took a photo of my grlue art roll.
6. Got sent a little care package from instagram with the coolest maps, which had instagrammer’s favourite locations to take photos of.
7. Got watercolor pencils as a present from my mom.
8. Went past this house and dreamed of living in it, simply because of the color.
Hope your September has been amazing too. I can’t believe theres only 3 more months till the end of the year. I feel like I just did last year’s 2013 overall snippets, and now here we are almost at the end of 2014. My gosh!