Oh my days has life never been busier. Honestly September just so seamlessly blended into October I don’t even know where 2 months of my life went. I say that every month- but this time I mean it, like I do every time I say it. lol
So as most of you have heard already- I got engaged in October! Planning for a wedding is like having a second job. I feel like I barely have time to do my blogging or Instagramming on top of all this work. 7 months to go till the big day, so it’s a bit of a hustle, but you know, it ain’t no thing, err’day I’m hustlin!
For daily inspiration and updates follow me on instagram @belindalovelee to get a little stalker-ish on my life.
1. Just the prettiest tea set ever. Honestly I’ve never been to a country that drinks as much tea as the Brits do. You should see some of the detailing on the tea set, they are so inspiring.
2. My collection of autumn treasures.
3. Tools for my everyday!
4. Treated myself to some awesome washi tape in just the perfect ‘grlue’ color.
5. I’ve been working alongside my awesome friend Hannah Slade, who’s starting up her own hand made pottery. Her work is amazing and so beautifully compliments my designs. Can’t wait to reveal it to you all!
6. Joe (My now fiancé, still getting use to saying it!) and I made a trip to London for a custom motorbike show, along the way I also made a quick visit to the wonderful Muji Store.
7. Yet another little delicate treasure found.
8. This is one of the cutest creamers I’ve ever seen! I just had to document it to share it with the world.
Life is moving way too fast!