Second month into the year already? Here are a couple of shoots that have inspired me this month. It’s been a pretty big month for me, I turned 25!
To keep a closer eye on my daily happenings make sure to follow me on instagram @belindalovelee
1. I went on this lovely dog walk on the beach where you would imagine poets would get away to write fairy tales that would one day come true.
2. I travelled to land of vikings, Oslo, for a good 10 days and was reunited with the best friendships. I found that Norwegians really value design and through out the city they have well designed shops, clothing, airports, everything.
3. Intrigued by the form of a kitten, they’re silhouettes are so inspiring.
4. Got a lovely post in the mail for my birthday. My up and coming illustrator friend, Kitty N. Wong, did the most beautiful portrait of me. Take a look at more of her work!
5. My birthday cake was decorated with a lovely bit of plastic typography.
6. Visited Cardiff’s free art gallery and was surprised to find some Claude Monet there!
7. It’s the simple things that we often miss in life.
Beautiful month, all in all.