Here are some snippets of what I’ve been up to this Jan. To keep a closer eye on my daily happenings make sure to follow me on instagram @belindalovelee
1. Calligraphy practice! I’ve always wanted to get good at calligraphy so I’ve started. Don’t judge my wobbly lines!
2. This month I’ve had the amazing privilege of designing wedding invites for my awesome friends, Claire Strachan and David Ross.
3. Little watercolor drawings I’ve been up to.
4. A note I wrote to encourage myself.
5. Finally got to decorating my room with inspiration! Works on the wall are done by my current fave illustrator Chris Ballasiotes, vintage maps downloaded of google, and my own photography.
6. “Happy Minds” private tutoring logo development. The final logo is on it’s way soon!