PREP FOR LETTERPRESS
To prep the files for letterpress please make sure:
- Files are vectorized, sending over the final file as a high res PDF or AI
- Fonts and lines are outlined
- The minimum line weight for the thinnest parts of your artwork are at least 0.35pt
- All artwork is separated into it's colorways
- All artwork is 100 Black
- You have your selected Pantone Uncoated colors chosen, if you don't have a Pantone book, please let us know and we will try our best to match it to your desired color
If your project needs to be rushed, there will be a rush fee of $50 added to your order.
A few things to note:
Once submitted, please expect 2-3 weeks for printing and at least an additional 1 week for shipping. The shipping cost will be calculated upon finishing off the print. The full payment for shipping is required before the parcel will be sent off.
Regarding printed colours, please allow a 10% colour variation from your chosen Pantone colours, as this is industry standard. Because the colors are mixed by eye there might be a slight variation. Of course we will try our best to match it.
With handmade papers, please book your order in as early as possible. Because handmade papers are usually at high demand, the stock is usually low. If you have a handmade paper order in mind, we suggest booking your prints in earlier so that we can make sure we have your paper in stock. Please note that each sheet will vary slightly in size, color, and weight. Because of their unique nature, the letterpress impress might slightly vary sheet to sheet.
Thank you! We can't wait to print these for you!